10 Things His Handwriting Can Tell You About Him 15/07/12
Handwriting analysis, also known as graphology, is a field of study which associates a person’s writing style with certain psychological profiles. Though it is not an exact science, there are often some revealing personality traits that lie within the written word. Let’s take a look at 10 things that you can learn about someone from their handwriting:
- Size Matters – Large, robustly written letters suggest a similarly big, outgoing personality. Smaller letters, on the other hand, indicate shyness; while an average size implies a more balanced personality.
- Open or Closed – The loops in his writing, as in the cursive letter ‘L’, indicate tension when closed; spontaneity when they are fully open.
- Slanted View – If his writing slants to the left, this could mean he’s more of a loner or a rebel; conversely, a right-slanting writing style says he is affable and more sociable. No slant tells you that he is all business and tends to be driven more by logic than by feelings.
- Under Pressure – The pressure applied to paper when writing is another indicator: light pressure translates to a highly sensitive, empathic individual. Heavy pressure means seriousness, commitment, and even being somewhat uptight if the writing demonstrates very heavy pressure.
- Above the Line – Upper zone letters – l, t, h, etc. – that are very tall show aspiration and imagination. Wide loops may imply a dreamer.
- Below the Line – Lower zone letters – g, y, p, etc. – tell us things as well. A tight loop could be a sign of impatience; varied loops and pressure might be harbingers of an unsettled personality.
- Spacing – When letters are spaced widely, you are most likely dealing with someone who needs their space, whereas tighter spacing suggests intimacy and a willingness to be close.
- Left Margins – The spacing between the edges of the page and the text is just as revealing as the handwriting style. A wide left margin says “I’m open”, while a narrow one tells you to back off.
- Right Margin – If the handwriting stops well before the end of the page line (wide right margin), the person is apprehensive. A narrow right margin implies impatience.
- And If He Doesn’t Write – He’s just not that into you.
You can learn a lot about your main man’s personality by evaluating his writing style. So if his personality is in question, just take a look at the way that he writes, you may learn quite a bit more about him or verify traits you already suspected.